Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for visiting My Crafty Days Off! I do work a full time job outside the home...so I don't get to create & post every day....If you enjoy what you see...please stop back! Leave me a comment or just say hi! So I know you were here! or you can E-mail me at snaterg@aol.com

Sunday, April 19, 2009

CPS Sketch

Greetings from Gilbert Arizona!!!!!

We had an absolute blast at the CKC....great classes, fun shopping & fantastic friends!!!! Our weather is crazy right now!!! how about yours???? Thursday the high was in the low 60"s & now today we are nearly 100!!!!! I am NOT turning the air on yet!!!! LOL!!!! Anyway.....Thought I would give the CPS sketch a try today...(it has been a long time).This is the sketch:




This is my Card:

Just a quick one today as I have been having fun all weekend & I am not ready for the work week!!! So off I go to finish the laundry & clean up a bit!!! thank's for today's visit!!!

Gwen

11 comments:

Marge said...

Wow, Gwen, you rocked this sketch! I love the spring feel of this with the green background/gems & your yellow felt flowers against your punched border -- so pretty!

LadyDoc said...

Gwen- this card is FABULOUS! I love the colors!

Sassy said...

Wow Gwen,this is beautiful. The colors are terrific!

Etha said...

Just beautiful!!

Kathy W said...

love the ribbon flower you made!

Elise said...

A-dorable card! I love the flowers and colors and ... oh yeah, YOUR DARLING CRITTERS and things going by at the bottom of the screen!! What a fun blog!

kathleenh said...

Oh how pretty! I love the diagonal strip of flowers!

Craftmaiden said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous colours!!

Siobhan xxx

Lisa L. said...

So pretty, makes it feel like spring!

Linda Beeson said...

Your card is wonderful! I so love that flower and your use of that CPS sketch is great.

Pamela said...

Love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Country Thunder 2009

Country Thunder 2009
My hubby needs a shave!

Photo class home work