Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for visiting My Crafty Days Off! I do work a full time job outside the home...so I don't get to create & post every day....If you enjoy what you see...please stop back! Leave me a comment or just say hi! So I know you were here! or you can E-mail me at snaterg@aol.com

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

very quick guy card


My husband needed a guy BD card for his brother....OK, no problem....need it by tomorrow!! YIKES!!! OK...so it had to be quick AND for a guy. Not so easy. It is probably still a little girly, trying to go for the king for a day thing..hence the crown.
All of the paper is from CTMH. The sentiments are from Papertrey & I had gotten a whole tin full of chipboard crowns of various shapes & sizes a while back at our local SB store. I just embossed it in gold & added some rhinestones. very quick & very easy...good enough!! I guess it could also be used as a fathers day card...hummmmm.
that is it for today...it is past my bed time. Enjoy the rest of the week! We are expecting a cold front for the rest of the week...only in the 80's....hope you are enjoying beautiful weather where ever you are!!
Later,
~Gwen~

12 comments:

Marge Robertson said...

King for a day -- I like that! I think it's a great guy card; LOVE that paper!!! Great quick job on this one!

debby4000 said...

Brilliant card, love the crown and the sentiment.

kraftykathy1 said...

wonderful guy, love how you were able to incoporate bling into a masculine card, it really works well!

Han said...

This is very sophisticated xx

nitestamper said...

what a totallly cool card , fit for a king !!!!!!tfs:)
chat

Glee said...

The only word I can come up with for this card is -- STUNNING! I, too, love the sentiment! Nice!

kathleenh said...

Hey, this works great for a guy card! I bet he loves it!

Muckyfingers said...

Love the sponged ink effect. Really pretty xx

Claudia said...

wonderful card, great

Kim said...

Love that card, Gwen! I can't find your direct email and need to email you a huge THANKS! Holy Cow you outdid yourself on mailing me some images! Email me please. Kim SBS-8

Linsey said...

Oh, I think my DH would love to have a crown like that, LOL! This card is wonderful! I love the richer colors--so great for a masculine card! Love the bejeweled crown the best--it rocks! Awesome card, Gwen--as always, my friend! NOW--please send sunshine and warmth my way--it's stinking pouring rain out there and no end is in sight!! So depressing! :( hugs buddy!

Mel M. M. M. said...

This is such a great card for a guy, not too girly at all. (Doesn't every man dream of being King?) heehee :0)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Country Thunder 2009

Country Thunder 2009
My hubby needs a shave!

Photo class home work